A hollow cylindrical tube with specific dimensions to regulate and direct the gases, water supply, and other solutions is called a pipe. They are found most useful for household and industry purposes. Certain plumbing pipes serve its purpose to the best which includes Copper pipes, galvanized pipes, plastic PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) pipes, CPVC (Chlorinated PVC) pipes, and cross-linked polyethylene pipes. These pipes are readily available in markets.
Types of PVC pipes:
The PVC pipe is made of Polyvinyl chloride which is the third-most widely produced synthetic plastic. There are two types of PVC pipes namely,
- The normal PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) pipes
- The CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride) pipes
CPVC pipes and its uses:
Unlike, the normal PVC pipes, CPVC (Chlorinated PVC pipe) are found useful for both heated and non-heated water. It is used for both industrial and commercial purposes as it is highly resistant.
- They are aesthetic, extremely easy and cost-effective to handle and install.
- Transportation of drinking water through CPVC pipes is the best idea.
- They have a smoother internal surface which reduces the water pressure.
- They have high energy efficiency, lower thermal conductivity and installation cost.
- They have high performance even in tough conditions.
- They have high flexibility which virtually eliminates water hammers.
- They are extremely fire resistant.
- They are completely leak-proof pipes.
- They are cost-effective and have high durability with excellent long term reliability.
- They are more suitable for home plumbing systems.
- They are also eco-friendly as their production is highly energy efficient.
You can find a wide range of reputed CPVC pipe manufacturers in the market providing quality materials for your industry and commercial purpose.
Application of CPVC pipes
- They are ideal for hot and cold water distribution in residential, public and industrial projects.
- The large diameter CPVC pipes are used as high tension cable protection pipe for electric net improvement.
- CPVC pipes are also used for transporting high corrosive chemical solutions.
PVC pipes and its uses:
The PVC pipe is generally used for cold water transmission. We can find the application of PVC pipes in the areas of industries, agriculture, household application.
- The PVC pipes can be used in civil cold water system facilities.
- They can be used in building drainage, rainwater pipes, and other facilities.
- They can be used in agriculture, landscape irrigation, spray irrigation project.
- They can be used in the swimming pool, playing in the water recreational facilities projects.
- They can be used in pharmaceutical and chemical companies with a pipeline.
- They can be used in aquaculture pipes.
- They can be used in brewing and fermentation pipes.
- They can be used in electric, telecommunications engineering pipeline.
- They can be used in the city, public green and golf course projects.
- They can be used in paper and sewage treatment works.
PVC pipe connectors:
From the below list of PVC pipe connectors, you can choose the one according to your needs:
- Caps and plugs
The above mentioned commonly used PVC pipe connectors can be found easily available in the market.