What Are The Best Types And Advantages Of Porcelain Tiles?
Porcelain tiles are one of the best options since they can replicate the strength and exquisite look of natural stones too. Besides, they are strong. Since natural stone flooring is extremely expensive, porcelain tiles are perfect to get the same charm within your budget. When purchased from legit manufacturers and suppliers like Club Ceramic, these tiles offer great authenticity and sophistication.
Types Of Porcelain Tiles
Porcelain tiles can be classified according to their use and size. The following types are worth a mention.
- Subway Tiles – Subway tiles for homes are usually made medium-sized. They come in a rectangular shape and are glossy. However, still, the options to choose the size are many
- Full-Body Porcelain Tiles – Full-body porcelain tiles are unglazed and their entire body is made of clay. However, it doesn’t mean that they can’t be made colorful. Clays of different colors can be used to come up with colorful tiles
- Designer Porcelain Tiles – It is the ink jet porcelain tiles that can be infused with colorful dyes and unique patterns. They are designer porcelain tiles and are glazed. And it is the designer tiles that are mostly used as floor tiles
What Are The Advantages Of Porcelain Tiles?
Porcelain tiles qualify as one of the bestselling floorings and wall options due to the following advantages.
- Porcelain tiles are water resistant. It means, their strength and color remain unaffected even when installed in damp conditions. Hence, they are preferably used as bathroom tiles and also as outdoor tiles for terrace and patios
- Unlike most options that become overtly slippery under the effect of water, unglazed porcelain tiles are non-slippery; therefore, safe for flooring
- Porcelain tiles offer a stunning variety of colors and shades. Ranging from simple white to orange, porcelain tiles can also be made artistic with beautiful printed floral patterns
- The most popular colors and patterns of porcelain tiles include Ruby grey, Veto Diano, Gretex blacky, and Hamburger grey
- Porcelain tiles do not catch stains so easily when cleaned in time. Besides, they do not require any special cleaning solvent. You can use detergents and other normal chemicals that you use for floor cleaning. You can also scrub the stains with lemon to get rid of them quickly
- Porcelain tiles are of various types and so is their cost. Thus, you are most likely to find a suitable tile according to your budget, requirement, and interiors
- Porcelain tiles are extremely long lasting. They can live through decades and still not lose shine when taken care of